It’s 9:31pm and therefore not too late for Thankful Thursday!
- I’m thankful for the way the LORD has been taking care of my mom so completely since my dad passed away. In the midst of pain there have yet been so many blessings.
- I’m thankful for the snow we’ve gotten this past week. Our high and dry state desperately needs it.
- I’m thankful for my boss and for my job – this week he went to bat so I could keep it. Very thankful for that.
- I’m thankful for referrals to this blog from unexpected places on the web. That might sound weird, but oh well, sorry. I pray those folks that stumble their way over here are blessed!
- I’m thankful for the Amazon giftcard I received for a birthday present that has enabled me to buy BOOKS! Oh how I’ve been craving new ones!
- I’m thankful for the love of my Heavenly Father, my husband, family, and friends. What more could I ask for?