- I’m so so SO thankful for Jesus. Truly and honestly, I’d be bankrupt without Him. He has freed me from a self-inflicted prison of legalism and fear. He has given me an eternal hope. He (and the Father) sent the Holy Spirit to be present with me here and now – and even to the point of in-dwelling me! Christianity is really astonishing if you think about it.
- I’m thankful for my incredible “job” as a worship leader. What a privilege. We had an extended time of worship in song last night (we call it “Night of Worship” – even though we understand that worship is more than singing songs). I may write more on this later.
- I’m thankful for the one redeeming quality of the month of February: Girl Scout cookies.
- I’m thankful for all the small ways the Holy Spirit is working on me recently including but not limited to loving people well, bringing people to mind to pray for them, convicting me of sin, and helping me listen and yield to criticism.
- I’m thankful for good, and for improving, health in both my husband’s and my family.
- I’m thankful this lovely Internet technology. Just like anything, it can be used for good or for evil; but for all the good I see, I say thank You LORD.
- I’m thankful for my thoughtful husband who made me a beautiful breakfast in bed for Valentine’s Day. We’re not exchanging gifts, but he still wanted to do something sweet. He’s the kind of man that does kind things for me throughout the year whenever the mood strikes him. I love that and I’m so very blessed.