- I’m thankful that we safely arrived at our destination, even though roads were icy and foggy, and are able to spend some wonderful quality time with my husband’s family.
- I’m thankful to be able to take off work and have some time to relax this week.
- I’m thankful for my coat, hat, and gloves…and for heaters in both cars and houses. All those people who say they’d rather be too cold than too hot (“because you can always put on more layers but can’t take more off”) have never been to Minnesota in January. You know who you are.
- I’m thankful for such creative and fun-loving sister-in-laws that organized the perfect surprise birthday party for my mother-in-law. And I’m thankful that she was indeed very surprised and had a great time (sorry, no pictures. I was too busy living in the moment).
- I’m thankful to be able to visit with my sister-in-law Mary before she leaves for a 3 month internship to Mexico!
- I’m just thankful for family. There are too many little details to name to be thankful for. Each day is a blessing!