- I’m thankful to live in a country where the transition from one Presidential administration to another is peaceful and not riddled with riots and war. Thanks to Albert Mohler for helping me recognize this.
- I’m thankful that this little cough/cold I’ve been fighting hasn’t taken hold and that I’m feeling much better today. I have my singing voice back and that makes a huge difference in my outlook on life!
- I’m thankful for a husband who loves me well, especially when I’m sick.
- I’m thankful for Apple’s Facetime that allowed me to see my great grandmother (my mom’s mom’s mom) in Texas this week while she celebrates her 92nd birthday! What a blessing!
- I’m thankful for God’s word cutting away at my flesh like a two-edged sword.
- Oh and I’m thankful for the Wendy dog (who clearly still loves her new bed)